All DCL Laboratory Products products are supplied with a warranty of 12 Months for Clinical Chemistry Systems range and 24 Months for instruments range from the date of shipment. This warranty is entirely dependent on the following conditions:
1. The DCL Laboratory Products products must be operated in accordance with our operating guidelines; Maintained on a regular basis in accordance with the terms specified in the relevant user manual.
2. Only approved accessories and parts should be used in the DCL Laboratory Products products. These should be changed as specified in the relevant user manual or service manual. Details of the approved accessories for each system are shown in the user manual or service manual or alternatively this information can be obtained from DCL Laboratory Products.
3. Although great care is used when packaging items for shipment, DCL Laboratory Products cannot accept liability for transportation of goods from DCL Laboratory Products. All our products which are supplied on an Ex-Works basis and transit damage is not covered by warranty.
4. In the event of a product requiring repairs during the warranty period, DCL Laboratory Products will provide any parts required to distributors. The distributor company who sold the unit is responsible for doing the repair and for all of the costs associated with labor time, travel costs etc.
5. All warranty claims must be made within one month of any fault being identified and DCL Laboratory Products reserve the right to refuse any late claims.
6. An extended warranty is available but must be paid for.